I am a versatile and experienced communicator, having delivered three TEDx talks. As a speaker coach, I help others deliver compelling talks that inspire and engage audiences. A skilled voice over artist, my voice can he heard in various projects. Additionally, I’ve been a guest on several podcasts, discussing topics ranging from education to leadership. My love for storytelling led me to explore acting. From my experience as an extra in a feature film to taking on lead roles in student films, I have developed a keen sense of how to convey ideas in a way that captivates and resonates with audiences.
- TEDxRaleigh: “Inspiring Innovation Mindsets in Underrepresented Adolescents” shares the story of the Each One Teach One Entrepreneurship Institute at Coastal Carolina University. This organization inspires innovation mindsets in underrepresented adolescents through entrepreneurship education. I recommend we rewrite the roadmap of these young adults’ lives by developing their entrepreneurial acumen, financial literacy, leadership abilities, life skills, and technological expertise.
- TEDxRITDubai: “Moving Forward from Failure” responds to the bigger question “how might we move forward from failure?” Sharing the story of one woman’s determined innovation in the face of formidable failure, I present a personal perspective about how we can purposefully pivot and progress over any obstacle.
- TEDxUCSB: “Stepping into the Shoes of a Champion” outlines the impact of A Champions Shoes, a nonprofit organization working to donate 1,000,000 pairs of shoes across the United States by the end of 2026. Inviting the audience to make a difference, the core concept I communicated is that we can all be champions, not for personal profit, but for the richness of rewarding others.
- Arabian Gulf Academia: Teaching and Learning in the United Arab Emirates: Panel Discussion at the Coastal Carolina University International Education Week.
- Doing Well by Doing Good: YouTube Video recorded for the Woodbury University “2022 Summer Speaker Series.”
- ADNOC New Facility Inauguration Video: Voiceover I recorded for a video celebrating the opening of a new Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) facility in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Infiniti Middle East at Dubai International Motor Show: Two voiceover spots I recorded for the Infiniti Q60 Project Black S display at the 2017 Dubai Motor Show.
- Game’s Over: I played a starring role as Eric Lopez in “Game’s Over,” a short film by film students at SAE Institute in Dubai.
- Stationary Bike: I played the lead character, Richard Sifkitz, in a 45-minute adaptation of Stephen King’s story produced by film students at Middlesex University in Dubai.
- Each 1 Teach 1 Summer Innovation Academy (Coastal Now)
- Education Abroad: Castles to Corporations (Coastal Now)
- Matthew Gilbert Talks About Public Speaking and Personal Branding (Leader Mentality Podcast)
- Strikes for Students Fundraiser (Coastal Now)
- Summer Speaker Series: Doing Well by Doing Good (Woodbury University)
- TED Talks, Living in Dubai, Marketing (Midday with Tre)
- Coastal Carolina University marketing expert breaks down ‘tipflation’ (WPDE/ABC 15, Myrtle Beach)