Do you know the 6 Steps for Marketing Success?
On Sunday, October 25, 2020 I recorded Episode 32 of the Owner’s Pride Podcast during which I shared my 6 Steps for Marketing Success; it was published two days later. The episode description follows:
This week Dann and Paulo sit down with Matthew A Gilbert MBA who is a Marketing teacher, researcher and trainer with more than 25 years of experience writing, speaking, and consulting. Guided by the motto “learn continuously, live generously” he develops courses for delivery in person, via blending learning and online. We dig into marketing both micro and macro for your small business growth! Raise Your Standards!
Hosted by Dann Williams, Vice President of Business Development at Owner’s Pride Car Care Products and Paulo Assunção, Sales Service Representative at Owner’s Pride Canada, during the 1:15:06 episode I shared my 6 Steps of Marketing Success which include:
- Why? | Explain why you are in business. (15:34)
- What? | Define your person, product, service, or organization. (20:25)
- Who? | Identify your market segments and target audience. (25:08)
- Where? | Select the marketing channels you will leverage. (28:02)
- When? | Outline the timeline you will use for your campaign. (47:54)
- How? | Propose your strategic goals and financial projections. (1:02:40)
You can stream the episode below:
Or listen on the following platforms: